Our client, a large government systems integrator located in Chantilly, VA, is looking to hire 3 Top Secret SCI cleared Salesforce Developers for a 12 month onsite contract. The Salesforce Developer will serve as an integrator between business needs and technical solutions.
The consultants will develop custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages. The developers will also perform data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader. The consultants will be designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex as well as designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages.
The consultants will be using Force.com IDE to deploy and migrate applications as well as Eclipse to develop, test and deploy code.
- Must have Top Secret SCI clearance and be able and willing to obtain a Poly
- Must have experience supporting agency within the Intelligence Community
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related technical discipline
- 5+ years working as a Salesforce Developer
- Software engineering skills with Java SE & EE (Java, JSF, SQL)
- Ability to develop custom applications and performing unit testing using Salesforce.com APEX and Visualforce pages
- Ability to perform data migration using Salesforce.com Data Loader
- Experience designing and developing functionalities and web integration using Apex
- Experience designing user interfaces using Visualforce pages
- Experience using Force.com IDE to deploy and migrate applications
- Experience utilizing Eclipse as a platform for development, testing and code deployment
- Some exposure to Sales Cloud or Service Cloud offerings
- Technical understanding of Lightning and Force.com
- Exposure and familiarity to Agile development