Working at ClearBridge
The ClearBridge culture operates under a work hard/play mentality where we focus on making money, having fun, enjoying what you do, and enjoying family, which to us, are the most important things. Allowing employees to work remotely has greatly increased their quality of life and their family time. We value the fast-paced nature of our business and rely on a fun, supportive environment to keep our employees fulfilled. We believe our strong growth year after year is due to our employees. We want our employees to exude passion for their job and a desire to become subject matter experts in the technology markets we work in. Our employees possess a sense of personal accountability and a drive to succeed along with appreciating a casual work environment. In return, ClearBridge makes every effort to support, encourage, and guide our employees towards further growth and achievement. We will endeavor to create a comfortable, diversified, and welcoming work environment. Holding events like our Foxwoods holiday party, golf outing (Doesn’t matter if you golf or not, you will have fun), deep-sea fishing trip, dodgeball, and other events, allows our employees to become part of a family culture. This is especially true with our holiday party where we take the entire company and their spouse/significant others to Foxwoods’s casino for a weekend. When most companies are doing away with holiday parties, we believe it allows us to bond and interact with the individuals that are most important in our employees’ lives. ClearBridge is actively hiring, visit our LinkedIn page for current openings.
At ClearBridge, our employees & their families wellness and financial security is of utmost importance to us. We understand that our people are our lifeblood. That’s why we are committed to providing our employees with a variety of highly rated, cost-effective benefit options. Check out a few of our options:
• Medical, Dental & Vision Plans
• 401 K Plan with company match
• Health & Dependent Care FSA
• Basic Life, Voluntary Life & Disability
• EAP Employee Assistant Program
Workplace Awards & Recognition
- Winner of the Inc.com 2022 Best Places to Work
- 6-time Inc. 5000 Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- 4-time qualifier of the Boston Business Journal Fast 50: Fastest-Growing Private Companies in Massachusetts
- Proud Sponsor of the Massachusetts Society of the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (MSPCC)
- Member and Premier sponsor of the Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society (HIMSS)
- Member of the Massachusetts Staffing Association (MSA)
Hear it directly from our employees why they enjoy being a part of the ClearBridge team!