Our client, a large government contractor with offices in Linthicum, MD, is in need of a Secret Cleared Cyber Systems Engineer to work onsite for a 6-month contract with great chance of extension and/or full-time conversion. The Secret Cleared Cyber Systems Engineer will be supporting our client’s Embedded Cybersecurity team in their efforts to support product development for their government end clients. The ideal candidate will have come up in their career through the lifecycle of product development with experience in beginning to middle, middle to end, or both. For these products, the Cyber Systems Engineer will be supporting embedded cyber, Antitamper software, and anti-reverse engineering. The Cyber Systems Engineer will perform RMF steps 0-7.
Our client supports programs that produce embedded products such as satellites, radar, undersea sensors, cyrptography, DoD platforms, sensors, and sub-systems.
- DOD Secret Clearance or higher
- 5 years of experience in product development supporting the following stages of the lifecycle
- Beginning to Middle
- Middle to End
- Or Both
- Career progressing into at least 3 years of Cyber Systems engineering supporting the following:
- At least 1 of the following: Embedded Cyber, Anti Tamper Software, Anti Reverse Engineering
- Systems Engineering Development Process RMF steps 0-7.
- Ability to work onsite 5 days per week
- Ideally, candidates will have an Engineering Degree
- Prior access to a SAP (Special Access) granted. This will shorten onboarding time