Our client, a full-service voice and data network engineering firm is currently in need of a Cisco Network Engineer For 6-month Contract-to-Hire role in Cleveland, OH. The Engineer will work onsite in Cleveland, OH in support of our clients managed network services team in a multi-location campus environment.
- 3 years of network administration experience
- Experience with Ethernet and VLANs
- Knowledge of network protocols, troubleshooting
- Experience tracing and terminating cables.
- Experience configuring switch ports for VLANs.
- Experience with Cisco networking equipment
- Cisco SDWAN knowledge is required.
- Ability to take direction and work independently.
- Must have very good communication skills and be able to get along with the team.
- Must be local to Cleveland, OH and able to work onsite
- Onsite to begin with then hybrid once ramped up 2-3 days per week.