Our client, a professional services company is currently in need of a for a Workflow Automation Engineer for a 6–12-month Contract role in Reston, VA area. The consultant will work onsite in support of a large business process manager to workflow automation migration project including validation of existing environment, facilitate migration and provide ongoing support.
- Must have an Active TS Clearance, with past or active SCI and full scope poly.
- Strong Java, Java Script, and RestAPI development experience is a must.
- Must have a general understanding of workflow automation and want to do that type of work.
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written
- BS/BA required
- Onsite role in Reston, VA area Monday through Friday.
- Workflow Automation, ideally with IBM BPM or BAW, alternatively any workflow automation experience such as Camunda, Pega, Appian, ServiceNow, etc is acceptable.