Our client, a large government contractor with offices in Sterling, VA, is in need of a TS/SCI CI Poly cleared Systems Administrator for a 6 month contract to hire position. The Secret cleared Systems Administrator will work onsite in support of Windows and VMware systems, role based security, deploying patches, troubleshooting and repairing the systems, STIG’ing servers, implementing group policies, supporting Active Directory, performing desktop break fixes and vulnerability scanning.
- 5-10 years of systems administration experience in the following areas:
- Hands on experience with Windows Server
- Patching and STIG’ing with the above system
- Experience with VMware vSphere
- Encryption and maintaining VMs
- Prior experience with tools such as ACAS to scan for patches
- Active Directory (AD) maintenance and support.
- Group Policy (GPO).
- DNS management.
- DHCP and scopes.
- Windows Server Update Servers (WSUS), SCCM or similar update service.
- Certificate Authority (CA) server
- Supporting license managers
- Supporting golden image deployment and underlying infrastructure.
- Experience working with vulnerability scanning tools.
- Candidates must be able to work onsite in Sterling, VA
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance with active or recent CI Poly
- Candidates must be US born Citizens per customer requirement
- The government has restricted access and does not allow naturalized citizens
Nice to have
- Experience troubleshooting Cisco network issues