Our client, a leading Government Systems Integrator, is in need of 3 DevOps Engineers for initial 12 month remote contracts. The DevOps Engineers will be supporting an enterprise EHR Modernization effort supporting the DoD with a core focus on supporting our customers Virtual Health Operations helping to implement, deploy and sustain new capabilities within the customers Digital Health First solution. The DevOps Engineers will be responsible for providing build and operations engineering support within a hosted AWS GovCloud environment, support resolution of operational issues, coordinate with tiered engineering teams and COTS vendor engineering to resolve build and operational tickets and contribute to the design and use of Infrastructure as Code (Analyze, Design, Build, Test, Deploy, Support) for large scale infrastructure implementations.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience with a Bachelors degree.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance.
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure, Architecture and Implementation.
- AWS GovCloud services use, configuration, operational use (EC2, Lambda, EKS, ECS,etc.)
- Large enterprise AWS Kubernetes (EKS) implementation experience.
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC) design, deployment, migration and sustainment experience (Terraform, Ansible, GitLab pipeline automation, etc.).
- DevSecOps engineering experience; container to cluster migrations.
- Experience with MongoDB.
- Experience with Elasticache.
- Linux experience, RHEL or Debian / Ubuntu.
- Windows Server experience, 2016, 2019.
Preferred or Nice to Have Skills:
- Implementation experience with:
- Twilio audio / video services, Twilio SMS text services, Pexip video.
- SIP Trunk integration.
- Bash / Shell, Python or Golang scripting experience.
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence.
- HashiCorp applications (Packer, Consul, Vault).