Our client, a Government Systems Integrator is in need of 1 Testing Specialist for an initial 6 month contract in Columbia, MD. Candidates can be remote, however, it is always preferred they be local to the area. The Testing Specialist will be supporting all testing functions for the customers Obama Care contract consisting of 3 primary groups (Front End Development, Data Services Hub and Testing). The Testing Specialist will be responsible for providing primarily Web Services testing support around SOAPUI and Postman (although they are open to any Web Services / API testing tools, SOAPUI, Postman and JMeter are what the customer is currently using).
- Minimum of 3 years of Manual testing experience (primarily using JIRA and ALM).
- Hands on experience testing Web Services and API’s (customer uses SOAPUI, Postman and JMeter, but they are open to any tools) as well as the ability to convey the query they created and how they did it.
- Experience developing test scenarios, test cases, expected results and traceability matrix and uploading them into ALM and JIRA.
- Prior Frontend and Backend (customer uses MySQL) manual testing experience.
Preferred or Nice to Have Skills:
- Experience with MarkLogic (understand how to write queries in MarkLogic).
- Prior testing experience within a healthcare environment (this would put someone over the top).