ClearBridge Technology Group is a national technology services provider founded in 2005 specializing in business and IT consulting, staffing, and Professional Services Support. ClearBridge services clients in the Financial, Healthcare, Insurance, Energy, Technology, and Government sectors. We offer a wide range of IT solutions, including Data Storage, Backup and Recovery, Systems and Network Infrastructure, Information Security, Application Development/Integration and Process and Compliance Consulting.
Due to explosive growth ClearBridge Technology Group is looking for recruiting professionals with 1-3+ years of experience delivering consultants in the cleared and government space and/or recruiting experience within the application development space to join our team. We have a rapidly expanding and deep active client list across many of the Fortune 500. This is a chance for a recruiter to step in and make an immediate impact on ClearBridge and propel their career forward.
The successful candidate will join a high-performing team, working in a fast-changing and growing environment. The recruiter will be responsible for the full- lifecycle IT recruitment process for contract project roles; ensuring that client targets, deadlines and expectations are met.
Detailed responsibilities will include: identifying qualified candidates for cleared and non-cleared IT
& Engineering roles, conducting candidate interviews, negotiating, presenting offers and maintaining relationships with our team of consultants.
- Ideal candidate should have 1-3+ years of technical recruiting or sales experience
- Ability to effectively manage and prioritize a high-volume requisition workload
- Experience recruiting for IT and software engineering focused positions
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Must be able to work remotely and be internally motivated
- Experience using CRM systems & Computer applications
- Succeed in a fast-paced environment and experienced juggling and delivering on multiple priorities
- A Bachelor’s degree is preferred but not required.
We offer an excellent benefits and compensation package. ClearBridge is an Equal Opportunity Employer