Our client located in Greenwood Village, CO is currently in need of an Sr Mobile Wi-Fi QA Analyst for an 18 month contract. The consultant will work a hybrid schedule of 3 days onsite and 2 days remote per week in Greenwood Village, CO in support of a wireless R&D test group. The QA Analyst will be working in a lab environment as part of a mobile and wireless QA team and will be responsible for creating tests to find any problems with software before the product launch. They will perform and coach junior members of the team on managing testing tools, reporting results, and process improvement. A normal workday for a quality assurance engineer includes developing new tests to run, running the tests, and documenting the results; if any defects are noted the quality assurance analysts will need to collaborate with the software developers to find a fix and patch the program. Once the defect has been patched, they will need to run the test again to make sure there are no new bugs and to make sure the defect found has been corrected.
- 10 years mobile test experience, preferably in a lab environment
- Must have eSIM experience. Testing Sim/eSIM functionality, 3GPP 5G/4G
- Specific experience with Android and iOS mobile software testing.
- Telephony Stack testing on mobile devices.
- Knowledge of hardware as well for debugging issues. Device certification troubleshooting.
- QXDM/XCAL log analysis and root cause test failures
- Lab Test Bench Design experience to mobile test
- 4G/5G 3GPP Protocol stack R15 scenarios
- Knowledge of SM-DP, SM-SR, eUICC, SM-DP+, LPA
- Must have solid Python scripting experience for automating test scenarios.
- Must have very good communication and collaboration skills, team interaction, and contribution is essential to this role.
- Ability to work onsite as part of a hybrid schedule in Greenwood Village, CO
- Hybrid schedule is currently 3 days onsite and 2 days remote each week