Our client, a large entertainment and amusement company, is looking to hire a Sr DevOps Engineer for a 6-month remote contract. The consultant will work as part of the Automation team responsible for DevOps development, deployment, and delivery platforms, driving automation across the Digital Technology teams.
The consultant will be responsible for delivery of CICD and platforms for digital applications. The consultant will be responsible for writing Ansible playbooks.
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Engineering
- Must be Red Hat Certified
- 10+ years’ experience with DevOps/Automation domain in a large-scale, enterprise engineering role
- 5+ years of experience with developing automated solutions using deployment/configuration management tools like GitHub, GitLab, Jenkins
- Must have experience with Ansible to automate application deployment, configuration management, cloud provisioning, etc
- Must have experience developing CI/CD pipelines using Red Hat AAP/AWX
- Experienced with network infrastructure, database, cloud and data center operations and security protocols
- Strong cloud platform background, specifically AWS and Red Hat