Our client, a leading Government Systems Integrator, needs a Senior Network Architect for an initial 12 month contract ideally onsite in the Fort Meade, MD area. The Senior Network Architect will be supporting a complex enterprise Network consolidation helping the customer unify on a common Network architecture to enhance user experience, improve security and network reliability. The initial focus of the Senior Network Architect will be to work with the customer and program leadership to conduct an extensive assessment of the current Network / Infrastructure environment and helping them decide what platforms they are going to keep and which they will move on from.
- At least 10 years of overall experience.
- Architecture / Design experience around complex enterprise Palo Alto, Cisco (route / switch specifically), Aruba and any SD WAN technology.
- Experience with the design / architecture of at least one enterprise network consolidation effort, preferably supporting a large government program.
- Prior experience supporting global network design projects.
- Prior experience supporting network migrations in the cloud.
- Experience supporting enterprise SD – WAN Architecture, ISE Architecture and / or ACI Architecture and re-design.
Preferred or Nice to Have Skills:
- CCNA, CCNP and / or CCIE certs.