Our client, a retailer and brand, located in Edison, NJ is looking to hire a Senior Manager, Digital Technology for a full-time position. The Senior Manager will be working four days per week onsite in the Edison office and one day remote (flexible which day). This is a newly created role on the team, with oversight on multiple teams and vendors involved. The Senior Manager will own, ideate, architect, and drive the projects in ecommerce roadmap.
The Senior Manager will be joining the technology and operations team for Ecommerce and be reporting to the Head of Business Technology & Data Analytics. This role will be accountable for an aspirational roadmap for the Digital stack with a focus on industry specific trends, emerging technologies, and strategic differentiators. The Senior Manager will present and socialize the current and future state of digital products and platforms to various stakeholders.
- Minimum 10 years of Digital Solution Architecture experience in Retail or Consumer web environment
- MUST be experienced/proficient with Salesforce Commerce Cloud as a Developer/Architect
- Experience working on Salesforce Commerce Cloud E-commerce platform and sound knowledge of Web Applications on various infrastructures
- Strong understanding of SFCC, SFRA, CDN, NodeJS, ETL, Build Processes, Web Vitals, Code quality evaluations, Atlassian processes, and Microservices.
- Experience in implementation and integration of various solutions such as Product Information Management (PIM), Content Management Systems (CMS), Digital Asset Management (DAM) and A/B Testing Solutions.
- Demonstrated ability architecting multi-tenant systems and platforms with a focus on building reference applications, across a variety of platforms.
- Deep understanding of Content Delivery Networks, Network traffic routing and Service Workers.
- Deep understanding of Payment and Order Management systems and integration concepts – REST, SOAP, Batch, SFTP, API Gateways.
- Experience in headless architecture, progressive web apps as well as API Orchestration with an overarching focus on performance optimization.
- Prior exposure or experience in one of the cloud providers like AWS, GCP or Azure.
- Should have strong communication, leadership, and negotiation skills to work closely with business and other cross-functional teams
- Knowledge of Salesforce Marketing Cloud and Salesforce Service Cloud is a plus