Our client, a large advertising firm, is looking to hire 2 Senior Backend developers for a 5 month remote contract supporting multiple projects. The developers will be responsible for the development of core and critical features for Backend projects and be expected to have experience with specialized knowledge and experience with implementing backend development best practices, writing clean and extendable code, applying debugging techniques, and mentoring other backend developers.
The developers will also collaborate closely with other members of the project team, including platform leads, project managers, quality engineers, designers, and business analysts, to implement and deliver project features and releases.
- 3+ years’ experience specifically with backend development and deep experience working with Node.JS to implement complex backend service and microservice architectures
- Experience implementing GraphQL-based systems
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience deploying services to Amazon Web Services using tools like Docker and Terraform
- Experience creating and deploying backend API services that enable mobile app development.
- Significant experience working within an Agile environment (referencing user stories, participating in sprints, daily scrums and retrospectives).
- Proficient in integrating with a variety of backend API systems and endpoints
- Experience with tools such as Git, Jenkins, Charles Proxy, and Postman
- Ability to write code that is consistent and clean both in formatting style and design with current Backend coding practices.
- Ability to work with a team of developers, designers, business analysts, QA, and project management to produce high-quality projects for large brands