Our client, a large government contractor with offices in Linthicum, MD, is in need of a team of a Windows Systems Administrators to work onsite for a 6-month contract with great chance of extension and/or full-time conversion. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for role based security, resetting passwords, deploying patches, troubleshooting, and repairing the systems themselves. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for patching and STIG’ing servers. The Systems Administrators will implement group policies, perform domain administration/windows administration, understand what the domain server is doing, deploying patches, handling active directory, hardware deployment, perform desktop break fixes, deploying images, deploying STIGS per policy, and vulnerability scanning.
- At least 5 years of Systems Administration experience in the following areas:
- Hands on experience with Windows operating system
- Demonstrated experience building physical servers from scratch
- Patching and STIG’ing with the above system(s)
- Prior experience with tools such as ACAS to scan for patches
- Active Directory (AD) maintenance and support.
- Group Policy (GPO).
- DNS management.
- DHCP and scopes.
- Windows Server Update Servers (WSUS), SCCM or similar update service.
- Certificate Authority (CA) server
- Supporting license managers
- Supporting golden image deployment and underlying infrastructure.
- Experience working with vulnerability scanning tools.
- Candidates must be able to work onsite
- Candidates must be able to work independently
- Active DoD Secret or higher clearance
- Candidates must be US born Citizens per customer requirement
Nice to have
- Experience troubleshooting network issues (Cisco)