Our client, a large government contractor with offices in Roy, Utah, is in need of a Secret Cleared Systems Administrator to work onsite for a 6-12 month contract to hire position. The Secret Cleared Systems Administrator will be focused on Windows operating systems and VMware. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for role based security, resetting passwords, deploying patches, troubleshooting, and repairing the systems themselves. The Systems Administrator will be responsible for patching and STIG’ing servers in Windows. The Systems Administrators will implement group policies, perform domain administration/windows administration, understand what the domain server is doing, deploying patches, handling active directory, hardware deployment, perform desktop break fixes, deploying images, deploying stigs per policy, and vulnerability scanning.
- At least 10 years of Systems Administration experience in the following areas:
- Hands on experience with Windows Server
- Patching and STIG’ing with the above system
- Experience with VMware
- Good upper level clustering experience
- Great technical experience in vSAN and vCenter
- VCF experience is highly desired
- Prior experience with tools such as ACAS to scan for patches
- Active Directory (AD) maintenance and support.
- Group Policy (GPO).
- DNS management.
- DHCP and scopes.
- Windows Server Update Servers (WSUS), SCCM or similar update service.
- Certificate Authority (CA) server
- Supporting license managers
- Supporting golden image deployment and underlying infrastructure.
- Experience working with vulnerability scanning tools.
- Candidates must be able to work onsite
- Candidates must be able to work independently
- Active DoD Secret or higher clearance is required
- Candidates must be US born Citizens per customer requirement.
Nice to have
- Experience troubleshooting network issues (Cisco)
- VCF experience