Our client, a large government contractor with offices in Colorado Springs, CO is in need of a Secret Cleared Sr. Systems Administrator for a 6-12 month contract. The Sr. Systems Administrator will work onsite in support of the sustainment and modernization of RHEL systems and automation.
- Master’s degree with 7 years of experience, or bachelor’s degree with 9 years of experience, or associate degree with 11 years of experience; a High School diploma or equivalent with 13 years of experience may be considered in lieu of a completed degree.
- Must have at least 5 years of server administration experience with RHEL
- Must have a DoD 8570 IAT Level II baseline certification (example: Security+ CE) or have the ability to obtain one within 6 months of start date as a condition of continued employment.
- Ability to lift equipment weighing up to 40 pounds.
- Ability to work after hours and weekends as needed.
- Active DoD Secret or higher clearance.
- Red Hat Certified System Administration certification
- 7+ years of experience with RHEL server administration.
- Experience with Ansible, Puppet, RHEL 6/7/8.
- Experience operating under and managing systems within NISPOM Chapter 8, DCID 6/3-ICD 503, RMF, STIG, JAFAN, or JSIG information system environments.
- Advanced understanding of Linux configuration and commands.
- Understanding of Agile framework.
- Solid understanding of Enterprise-level storage concepts to include all commonly-used RAID-levels.
- Satellite Server configuration and usage experience.
- Solid understanding of remediating security vulnerabilities and experience hardening Linux systems in accordance with RMF and STIGs.
- Solid writing skills and experience using Wiki pages and SharePoint sites for documentation.