Our client, a large government contractor with offices in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, is in need of a Secret Cleared Radar/RF Modeling and Simulation Engineer to work onsite for a 5-year contract. The Simulation Engineer will be supporting our client’s advanced multi-function Radio Frequency (RF) capabilities development program centered around engineering, modeling, designing, and developing Army radar systems.
The Secret Cleared Simulation Engineer will support integration and setup of a dynamic spectrum emulator environment (desktop and HW channel). Support integration and evaluation of signature and resource management techniques. Initiate solutions across subsystems and disciplines (software, hardware, modeling, and analysis).
- 3+ years of M&S (Modeling and Simulation) engineering experience
- Experience with MATLAB, C, and preferably Python.
- Experience with simulating / emulating RF environments related to radar systems.
- Experience with radar signal processing, modeling & simulation, RF propagation, RF multipath, antenna patterns, and waveforms.
- BS (Electrical or Computer Engineering).
- Active DoD Secret or higher clearance