Our client, a federal systems integrator located in Dayton, OH, is looking for 2 Secret cleared Desktop Technicians for a 3 month contract. The consultant will work onsite in support of the implementation, operation, and maintenance of PC desktops, audio visual (A/V) and video teleconferencing (VTC) systems. Day to day duties include analyzing, troubleshooting, repairing, and upgrading computer systems, hardware, and computer peripherals. The technicians will also be expected to propose system enhancements, develop and implement user training programs, and participate in meetings & design reviews.
- Active DoD Secret or higher clearance
- Active DoD 8570 compliant IAT II certification
- Must be able to work on site in Dayton, OH
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience:
- Supporting PC computing systems, hardware, and peripherals
- Supporting the design, installation, integration, testing, troubleshooting and maintenance tasks associated with Audio Visual (A/V) and Video Teleconferencing (VTC) systems
- Developing and maintaining logs and records