Our client, a large government contractor with offices in Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD, is in need of a Secret cleared Airborne ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance) Systems Engineer for a 5-year contract. The Airborne ISR Engineer will work onsite in support of advanced multi-function Radio Frequency (RF) capabilities development program centered around engineering, modeling, designing, and developing Army radar systems. In this role, the Airborne ISR Systems Engineer will be taking MATLAB code and putting together simulations. This role will require technical reviews of systems engineering process, coding in MATLAB Python & C++. Assist with the integration, test and operation of various hardware testbed and data collection systems for surveillance and reconnaissance applications.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, computer engineering, or physics w/ 3-5 years of experience in radio frequency sensors and/or intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance (ISR)
- Active DoD Secret clearance
- Prior experience in Radar/RF Analysis
- Demonstrated experience in MATLAB, Python, and C++
- Testing and development of testing parameters and field testing required.
- Hands on experience in hardware and software interfaces including interfacing lab equipment to modeling and simulation code.
Nice to have
- Clear and effective oral and written communications skills
- Adaptable, creative, and inquisitive
- Strong interest in learning and growing outside core job functions
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Microsoft Project