Our client, located in Washington, DC, is currently in need of a project scheduler for an initial 12-month contract with strong possibility of extension. The scheduler will be responsible for building out/maintaining project schedules, creating templates, interacting with customers, and other tasks.
- 8+ years of project scheduling experience
- Experience working with Microsoft project.
- Collaborate with program/project managers, setting tasks, and monitoring the delivery of project timelines.
- Able To obtain public trust clearance.
- College degree
- 4 Days a week onsite in Washington DC
- Construction experience highly preferred.
- Previous experience leading/managing project scheduling teams.
- Experience with PWA (Project Web Application) or Project for the web