Our client, a large manufacturing firm, is looking to hire an SAP Logistics Consultant for a full-time position. The resource will work onsite in the Mansfield, MA office and will be expected to be onsite 4 days per week with flexibility for one day remote.
The SAP Consultant will be working primarily with SAP Warehouse Management (WM) and SAP Materials Management (MM) that is already in production and extremely customized today to meet the needs of the business. The candidate will be working with an SAP Logistics solution responsible for all aspects of Order Management and how a transaction is conducted. An example of a transaction could be a sole customer purchasing online, as well as a wholesaler purchasing multiple products online for resale. The SAP Logistics consultant should be extremely familiar with how goods are ordered and received behind the scenes with SAP.
Part of the candidate’s responsibilities will be to work hand in hand with the business/end user teams to uncover requirements as well as inform them if their requests are possible. The candidate will also work closely with the SAP Programming teams to relay the business’ requirements and validify if they are technically feasible.
- 5-6 years’ experience working with SAP Logistics, both Warehouse Management and Materials Management operating as a Business Analyst working between business side of the house as well as programming and technical teams.
- Strong understanding of Supply Chain and Order Management specific to SAP
- Strong experience with SAP Logistics configuration and customizations as the candidate will be working to make modifications and enhancements to benefit the business and end-users (example of end-user would be a Warehouse Manager)
- Experience with ticket management at tracking within JIRA, ZenDesk or another tracking tool (JIRA preferred)
- Strong communication skills