We’re hiring 2 SAP Commerce (Hybris) Solution Architects for a full-time remote role. The Architects will be responsible for the entire end-to-end commerce solution including the SAP Commerce Cloud solution as well as the overall digital architecture, planning, design, etc. The Architects will provide technical leadership, help and guidance for ongoing and new projects and product initiatives. The Architects will also collaborate with the business teams, other technical teams, and SAP to deliver the best digital commerce solution to the business.
The role entails creating enterprise architecture diagrams, solution designs, high level technical design documents, detailed hybris and other technical design documents with an emphasis on innovation, best in class design principles, performance, and stability. The Architects will also provide operational support and oversight of application performance.
- 3+ years’ experience with the SAP Commerce suite (SAP Hybris)
- 5+ years’ experience in Design and/or implementation of E-commerce/Omni-channel solutions
- Experience with Version Control: GIT, Bit Bucket
- Experience with Databases like Oracle, SQL Server
- Ability to document, review and guide high level solution designs, end to end solutions (HLDs), detailed SAP hybris designs ensuring high quality deliverables across application teams
- Experience with implementing best in class solution architecture practices, infrastructure improvements, enterprise integration
- Experience providing design expertise on solutions utilizing SAP Hybris Commerce ensuring best practices
- Experience providing operational support for Hybris application performance and stability across test, performance, and production environments.
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise to assist the production support team with critical issues.
- Experience leading and managing sprint planning, scrum, as part of the organization’s agile methodology