Our client, a large government contractor with offices located nationwide, is in need of an SAP Data Integration Architect to work remotely for an 8-month contract. The SAP Data Integration Architect will be supporting our client’s efforts in supporting their end customer with their implementation of the SAP platform as an exclusive enterprise application. Part of the challenge of this program, is the data being pulled from their old legacy systems such as Oracle, CloudOne, AWS, Home Grown SLCM (Student Lifecycle Management), and MilPDS (Military People Data System) is not pulling cleanly into SAP. The client is currently running SAP SLCM and will soon be implementing Business Warehouse SAP. The customer is also running SAP PI/PO (Process Integration/Process Orchestration) to pull data from the non SAP legacy tools into SAP. The data is housed in SQL Databases.
The SAP Data Integration Architect will assist our customer in the integration of SAP to make sure that the data is pulling cleanly from the old legacy data sources into the new SAP Modules through SAP PI/PO (or other proposed solutions). Responsibilities will include information gathering internally (this was already done by our client with the end customer), learning the environment and how tools are connected, develop a solution and implementation plan for current SAP modules and SAP Business Warehouse.
- 7 years of experience working SAP Integration Projects
- Experience ensuring data pulls cleanly from legacy systems into the new SAP system
- Prior experience with SAP SLCM (Student Lifecycle Management)
- Experience with SAP PI/PO (Process Integration/Process Orchestration) for data integration
- Demonstrated experience developing solutions and implementation plans for SAP Business Warehouse
- Prior experience integrating SAP to pull data cleanly from MilPDS, SLCM, CloudOne, AWS, Oracle, RedHat7, and SQL Databases
- Ability to work remotely
- Great communication skills
- Successful resource must have their own laptop to start until they can get a government issued laptop
- Candidates must be a US Citizen per government requirement
Nice to have
- Secret Clearance