||Must have skills = Fibre channel networking and SRE with Python or Ansible skills
Business Hours 12pm-9pm EST Tues-Sat
• Expertise with fabric refresh planning/execution/cutover process in both Cisco & Brocade
• Experience supporting Broadcom Brocade switches (G620, G720, 7840) director class switches
• Experience planning, architecting, and implementing large scale fabric migrations
• Hands-on experience with decommission process of all the above SAN technologies.
• Expertise to perform all patch/code installations and upgrades in all the above array and fabric models.
• Expertise in managing all kinds/levels of incidents and refresh related work in FC technologies
• Basic UNIX management skills
• Experience in at least one general purpose programming language : Python, Java, C, C++, Go, Shell scripting. or Ansible
• Strong organizational and prioritization skills
• Excellent debugging and troubleshooting skills
• Participate in flexible 24*7 global coverage as needed.
• Ability to analyze and resolve project-related issues and follow through with set objectives
• Ability to work in a high-paced environment, follow tight deadlines, and prioritize work
• Ability to deal with different stakeholder groups to elicit business requirements, procedures, and processes
• Ability to work onsite. This is an onsite position that will require you to be onsite 3 to 4 days per week.
• Ability to pass a customer background check before they can start, this will take 3 to 4 weeks to complete.
• Advanced knowledge of performance and capacity management for block and file storage
• Knowledge of IP based block storage – SolidFire, ScaleIO, PowerFlex