Our client, located in Washington, DC, is currently in need of 2 Program Managers for a 6 month contract to hire opportunity. The Program Managers will be overseeing a 10 year/ Multibillion modernization effort around distribution for a large government organization
- At least 8 years of experience managing supply chain/building construction projects. Ideally around material handling, construction, new facility development, automation, and electro-mechanical equipment.
- Strong experience with Microsoft tools including Project and Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to work in fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- Able to obtain public trust clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, industrial engineering, supply chain management/logistics, or related field.
- PMP/PMI Certifications
- Generating Reports in Power BI
- Experience with industrial engineering