Our client, a real estate technology company in Miami, FL, is in need of a Privacy Compliance Analyst for a contract-to-hire position. Working in a hybrid model, three days/week onsite, the Analyst role reports to the Privacy IT Manager on the Controls & Compliance Team. The role will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, including customer relationship management, marketing and legal to execute the client’s Data Subject Access Request (DSARs) Process. Knowledge of privacy regulations and ability to interpret and apply them to the client’s data protection practices will be essential in fulfilling privacy rights and maintaining stakeholders and consumers’ trust.
Core responsibilities include preparing monthly and year-over-year DSARs as required by law, maintaining and updating DSAR templates, and conducting Data Protection Impact Assessments (DPIAs) on existing and new applications.
- 4+ years’ Data Privacy and Compliance experience
- Must have experience with Data Subject Access Request (DSARs)
- Strong knowledge of privacy regulations, such as CPRA, VCDPA, CPA, CTDPA, UCPA, and other relevant laws, guidelines, and frameworks
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal, with the ability to articulate privacy-related concepts to diverse stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field, such as privacy, information management, or a related discipline
- Certifications in data protection and privacy are a plus