Our client, a rapidly growing POS Company is looking to hire Implementation Engineers (IE’s) for a 12-month renewable contract. The IE will be responsible for setup, configuration and go-live support for their tablet, SAAS based POS system at the End Client locations. The IE will conduct restaurant operation consultation sessions with owners & chefs to configure the POS correctly; run training sessions with the front and back of the house and restaurant management; and document implementation plans & network diagrams.
The IE role will require 75% travel within their associated markets. Candidates will travel to and from the roll out locations. Installs will vary in length depending on the end Client, but are generally between 1 to 3 days per site and will often be grouped into multiple nearby sites in geographic location. The ideal candidates will have previous experience with POS installations, Toast preferred, with in the Hospitality industry, or have functional front of house restaurant experience coupled with a strong understanding of basic networking connectivity concepts.
To be considered for this position, the candidate must have a positive attitude and be customer oriented, service focused, and open to 75% travel within or outside their market. Candidates must have a “Please the Customer” Attitude. Background and criminal checks are required.
- 1-3 years’ of restaurant industry experience required
- Functional experience using POS software, with a strong preference for people with back office functions or troubleshooting experience. Toast experience is strong preferred.
- Experience in a PC related IT role such as helpdesk or desktop support, or a strong aptitude for technology.
- Excellent communications skills and customer service skills
- Ability to work well independently as well as with a team
- The ability to think on their feet and problem-solve on the fly
- Mobile Phone with email and internet access and a camera
- Valid Driver’s License
- Financial resources for incidentals to be expensed weekly.
- Ability to travel 75 % of the time
Nice to Have:
- Bi-lingual capability – English and Spanish