Our client, a leading Government Systems Integrator, is in need of 3 OpenText Exstream Developers for initial 12 month remote contracts. The Exstream Developers will be supporting an enterprise Treasury program modernizing existing and new applications and technologies. The Exstream Developers will be responsible for leading the enterprise migration from OpenText xPression to OpenText Exstream. This will include migrating notices, forms and templates from xPression to Exstream, assisting in the redesign of notice headers, bodies, document styles and formats, troubleshooting production problems, assisting in the creating of 508 compliant templates for notifications and conducting annual basic Exstream training classes.
- Prior experience supporting the migration of OpenText xPression to OpenText Exstream.
- At least 5 years of experience and a Bachelors degree.
- Familiarity with all aspects of OpenText xPression installation, configuration, code development and implementation.
- Development experience in the Cloud.
- Ideally with Exstream, however, any software development in an existing cloud environment.
- Experience creating various types of templates, such as letters, statements, bills, tax forms, etc.
- Must be comfortable supporting requirements analysis, design specifications, development and testing of dialogue.
- Experience with 508 compliances.
- Ideally must have experience supporting enterprise Government programs.