Our client, a supply chain strategy and logistics consulting firm are currently in need of a Lead Master Scheduler for a 6-month contract to hire. The Lead Master Scheduler will be responsible for implementing and overseeing project schedules and managing a team of up to 6 Project Schedulers.
- 2+ years of leading a team of Master/Project Schedulers in a Supply Chain/Construction environment.
- 6+ years of Project Scheduling experience
- Manage large complex schedules and their update cycles/implement schedule quality measures.
- Develop, Implement, and Maintain an effective scheduling management system.
- Able To Obtain Public Trust Clearance
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering, information systems, supply chain management/logistics, or related field.
- 4 Days a week onsite in Washington DC
- PMI-SP strongly preferred