Our client, a robotics warehouse automation company with locations across the western US, is looking to hire an Infrastructure Project Manager for a 6 month contract. The consultant will work remotely with 25-35% travel to customer sites in support of developing and maintaining Wi-Fi networks for client locations in Centralia, WA; Las Vegas, NV; Red Bluff, CA; Irvine, CA; Farr West, UT; Buckeye, AZ; and Hermiston, OR. Responsibilities for the team will include installing cables and routers, testing Wi-Fi connection, detecting, resolving any connection issues, and connecting robots to the network.
- Prior experience working as a Project Manager
- Experiencing being hands-on with network cabling and routers including MDF and IDF
- Experience configuring and testing Wi-Fi networks
- Strong communication skills and ability to work within a team environment
- Ability to work unconventional hours if needed
- Ability to travel to customer locations as needed
- The position will be mostly remote, but travel will be required 25% – 35% of the time with the PM visiting each location once every two months.