Our client, a telecommunications company with locations in Maryland Heights, MO and Charlotte, NC is in need of a fulltime Cybersecurity Engineer. The Cybersecurity Engineer will work on a hybrid three days/week onsite schedule, and will be responsible for ensuring accurate and timely completion of proactive, ongoing initiatives to reduce the risk of cyber threats to the business – leveraging a solid understanding of the Cyber Security threats faced by the organization.
- 6+ years of overall IT Security experience
- 2+ years’ experience w/n Information Assurance, Risk, and Cybersecurity Program governance
- Knowledge of security frameworks such as PCI, SOX, HIPAA, NIST 800-53, Cybersecurity and/or other federal, state and industry areas of compliance
- Knowledge of application layers, networking, and system administration in order to interpret data.
- CISSP, CISM, CISA or similar certifications
- Knowledge of File Integrity Monitoring process and tools, Firewall Review process, Data Loss Prevention and Patch Management Methodologies
- Knowledge of Security Automation Standards
- College Degree