Our client, a leading Government Systems Integrator, is in need of an Aruba Wireless Administrator for an initial 12 month remote contract. The Aruba Wireless Administrator will be supporting our customers Treasury portfolio, specifically their NMCC (Network Management Control Center) contract. They will be tasked with providing operational support to the customers Aruba environment, specifically the administration, configuration and troubleshooting of Aruba ClearPass, access points and controllers in a complex enterprise environment.
- 3 – 5 years of administration, configuration and troubleshooting of Aruba wireless infrastructure, Aruba Access Points, Authentication and Device Management technologies.
- Administration experience with Aruba ClearPass Policy Manager.
- Bachelors degree.
- Prior experience working directly with customers to remedy network issues.
- Prior experience supporting enterprise network environments.
Preferred or Nice to Have Skills:
- Any Aruba certifications.
- CCNA or CCNP certification.